Saturday, December 6, 2014

NFL Week 14 Predictios

1:00
Steelers(7-5) at Bengals(8-3-1)
This is a battle in the AFC North. The Steelers have been very inconsistent this season, as they always seem to play up to the level of their opponent, as evidenced by their 35-32 loss to the Saints on Sunday. I think what gives the Steelers the edge in this one is Le'von Bell going up against a Bengals run defense that is one of the worst in the league. I said this last week, but I'm going Steelers again.

Winner: Steelers

Panthers(3-8-1) at Saints(5-7)
The Saints are coming off a major road win in Pittsburgh. Drew Brees is going against a fairy bad Panthers secondary, and him and Jimmy Graham will cause big problems for the Cats in this NFC South matchup.

Winner: Saints

Ravens(7-5) at Dolphins(7-5)
This will be a good one. I'm going to give Baltimore the edge because I believe that Justin Forsett will have a nice game going up against a Miami run defense that is one of the worst in the league.

Winner: Ravens

Colts(8-4) at Browns(7-5)
This game is critical for Cleveland if they want to keep their playoff hopes alive. I think the difference in this game will be the combination of Andrew Luck to TY Hilton. Although Cleveland has a very good secondary, Luck has come into his own as an elite QB and he will pull this one out for the Colts, with the help of Hilton, who is one of the best receivers in the league.

Winner: Colts

4:05
Bills(7-5) at Broncos(9-3)
I believe that the Broncos defense will stop an underwhelming Bills offense. Payton Manning will play well enough against the tough Bills defense to pull it out for the Broncos.

Winner: Broncos

Chiefs(7-5) at Cardinals(9-3)
This is a hard one to predict because the matchup is so even, but I am going with the Cards because I believe their defense is superior to KC's.

Winner: Cards

4:25
Seahawks(8-4) at Eagles(9-3)
Mark Sanchez has not played against a secondary as good as the Legion of Boom. After watching the Seahawks performance last week in San Francisco, I've concluded that that defense is legit. I'm taking the Hawk's in this one.

Winner: Seahawks.

Sunday Night
Patriots(9-3) at Chargers(8-4)
I'm going to surprise some people here and take the Bolts. I think that the Patriots secondary is shaky and Phillip Rivers will take advantage of that

Winner: Chargers

No comments:

Post a Comment