Saturday, November 22, 2014

NFL Week 12 Predictions For Key Matchups

1:00
New England (8-2) vs. Detroit(7-3)
This is a good matchup. I think the fact that New England is 17th in the league in allowing passing yards will work in Matt Stafford's favor, and Detroit will pull this one out.
Winner: Lions

4:05
Seahawks(6-4) at Cardinals(9-1)
In this NFC West matchup, I am expecting a defensive battle. I believe that the strength of the Seahawks run defense, as well as the weakness of the Cardinals passing game, will be the key to a Seattle victory
Winner: Seahawks

4:25
Dolphins(6-4) at Broncos(7-3)
This will be very close. It will be interesting to see how Payton Manning matches up with the Miami secondary, which ranks 2nd in the league. However, I do not think the Dolphins have proven enough this season, and I will go with Payton and company in this one.
Winner: Broncos.

No comments:

Post a Comment